WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping v3.0.1Last Updated on June 14, 2016
Download Woothemes WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping v3.0.1
Advanced Shipping Options
The table rate shipping module extends WooCommerce’ default shipping options giving you highly customisable shipping options.
Define multiple shipping rates based on location, price, weight, or item count. Wildcards may be used to match multiple regions too.
- Create zones for target shipping destinations
- Add multiple tables of rates per zone
- Several types of table rate calculation: Per order, Calculated per item, Calculated per line, Calculated per class
- Add rules based on Weight, Number of items, Number of items by class and Price
- Add costs per row, per item cost, a percentage and per weight unit
*** Table Rate Shipping Changelog ***
2016.06.09 – version 3.0.1
* Fix – Undefined method get_field_default which introduced in WC 2.6
2616.05.24 – version 3.0.0
* Implemented WC 2.6.0 Support and new data structures.
2015.11.20 – version 2.9.2
* Fix – Escape postcodes passed to queries.
2015.11.18 – version 2.9.1
* Fix – No matching rates when table rate has ‘No Class’ rule.
* Fix – Coupons not taken into account when looping through shipping methods.
2015.05.12 – version 2.9.0
* Removed legacy notice code.
* Reorganised options
* Added new max cost option.
* Hide shipping classes when unused.
2015.04.21 – version 2.8.3
* Fix – Potential XSS with add_query_arg.
2015.02.17 – version 2.8.2
* Fix – Postcode save method.
2015.02.11 – version 2.8.1
* Fix – Fatal error in cart and checkout when trying to register the shipping methods.