Woocommerce Brands Extensions v1.4.5Last Updated on March 26, 2016
Woocommerce Brands Extensions v1.4.5 Download
Create, assign and list product brands
The brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Brands can then be:
- Listed, indexed, on a page using a special A-Z shortcode
- Displayed as thumbnails on a page using a shortcode
- Displayed in the sidebar using a widget
- Assigned to a product
- Used to filter products using a special layered nav widget
After assigning brands to products, the layered nav widget allows customers to filter products by brand. Also, since brands are a taxonomy, you can browse by brand. The archive template can optionally show the brand description, or you can use a widget instead.
A useful feature is the A-Z shortcode which lets you list your brands on their own page and makes finding brands easy:
*** Brands Changelog ***
2016.03.21 – version 1.4.5
* Fix – Widget issue causing 404 when selected brand has pagination and selecting a second without.
* Fix – Admin product type filter dropdown missing.
2016.02.25 – version 1.4.4
* Fix – Deprecated WP_Widget constructor
* Enhancement – Add brands column to the products list table to allow sorting by brand.
2016.01.07 – version 1.4.3
* Fix – Thumbnails shortcode not properly aligning thumbnails when show_empty is false
2015.12.02 – version 1.4.2
* Fix – Undefined variable: fluid_columns in brand-thumbnails.php
* Fix – Added fluid_columns field in brand thumbnails widget
* Fix – Shortcodes not working in taxonomy description
* Enhancement: Product Shortcode
* Enhancement: Filter by brand in the dashbard
2015.11.16 – version 1.4.1
* Fix – Coupons can be applied but no discount shows if the coupon is brand restricted
* Fix – Only update/save settings when the brands settings page is currently active