Codecanyon Loyalty Rewards for WooCommerce v2.0.6Last Updated on August 14, 2013
Download Codecanyon Loyalty Rewards for WooCommerce 2.0.6
- NEW Table of predefined points values
- Loyalty points system, works by exchanging points with money at the checkout process.
- Give points / money to certified buyer when they review a product.
- Extra rewards per payment gateway
- Subscription rewards
- Coupon code to give rewards
- Auto update feature in WordPress
- Extra rewards per product
- Show in email rewards earned and used
- Show rewards in the product page
- Give older orders rewards
- Possibility of choosing the percentage of rewards for each sales
- Choose where to show the rewards of the customer
- Custom page “My rewards” added to WooCommerce, the customer can see how much they earned and how much they spend in rewards
- Possibility to choose where to apply the rewards (Subtotal, Total or Total without shipping)
- User with rewards can use them on their next order
- WordPress shortcode to show how much the customer has in their cart and in their account
v2.0.6 – August 08 2013
- Added table of predefined points values
- Fixed Extra rewards
The plugin is available under the GPLV3 License. If you need support, please consider purchasing it directly from Codecanyon.